Flamin' Groovies - "California Born and Bred" (Norton, 1995)


I consider myself a HUGE Flamin’ Groovies fanatic and almost daily google a little with their name putted on the search box to see what’s new or not.
Some days before I checked on Hounds’ blog (always a pleasure reading him) and found him raving about Norton’s Groovies compilation “California Born & Bred”!  Indeed an excellent add on for the band’s loyalists. As usual, Jim was right.
That's the Roy Loney era line up and has many previously unreleased tracks including the killer versions of "Texas Border" or "Dr. Boogie".
Since it’s a 1995 release I thought to post it here. Of course Norton has copies available and I assume you know what you must do next huh? 
TEENAGE MONSTER BOOM BLAST!
320Kbps


Born & Bred!





◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 Oldies Musica is proudly powered by blogger.com